Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Guess What...




I'm so excited...I can't believe it! I thought for sure it would be a girl, I really wanted a girl, everyone I know that is pregnant is having a girl. To be honest I was a little worried of what my reaction would be if they said it was a boy, but once I was in that room looking at the little heartbeat, I didn't care what it was, I'm just thrilled to have another baby. I'm so excited... I can't wait. :)



Baby Boy Bennett 20 weeks :P

4 comments:

Jodi said...

BECKY!!! That is so exciting! Boys all around, right?? I guess our plan for "the year of girls" is sort of shot... Ha! Guess we'll try again in 2012?? Brothers will be the best and Max and Parker will loving having another added on to their crew. I am so thrilled for you guys and so happy everything is going well. Miss and love you. xoxo.

Kelli Proctor said...

I am so excited for you! THat is awesome! Honestly, I love that my boys all get to be buddies! Brothers are awesome! LOVE YOU!

Michelle said...

Yeah! Congratulations!

Christensen family said...

Congratulations Becky & Rory, that is great.